Continuing education credits are available for physicians and midwives, and anyone who honors continuing education credits from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, AMA, ACNM, and MEAC (which accepts ACNM credits).
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity eligible for up to 2.25 credits as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This program has been reviewed and approved by UBC Division of Continuing Professional Development. Each physician should claim only those credits he/she actually spent in the activity.
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
ACNM specialty credit has been approved. We anticipate it will be eligible for .225 credits.
NARM will accept credits approved by ACNM.
Steps to receiving continuing education credits:
1) If you haven’t already, register for the live streaming session here.
2) Register for CE credits below.
3) Watch the session on Sunday. (If you miss the session, a recording will be made available in the near future.)
4) Complete an online session evaluation. (The session evaluation will be emailed to you within a week of the session.)
5) Receive your certificate via email. (Certificates will be sent as soon as possible.)
Continuing Education Credit RegistrationPlease complete the form below to apply for continuing education credits.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!